Thursday 4 October 2012

Connor update - Justin Bieber

We went to the Mega Mall in Manado and two girls followed me through the WHOLE entire shopping centre. I think because I'm white and looked older because I was taller than these two indonesian girls that we think are fifteen. Kenzi wanted to go to these three shops that Da and I didn't want to go into at all, pretty jewelry, all that sort of stuff that you would never, ever buy for a boy. We were at the last shop and one of the older teenage staff (I think she was staff there) said something in Indonesian, and then said in English, "That's 'I love you'", and then repeated it in Indonesian again slowly and then said, "Can you say that?" Da went Tidak (no) immediately. While all this was going on the two girls were whispering and then they asked me for a photo and I hate being the center of attention in strange places. After the photos the first girl that had spoken asked me if I was JUSTIN BEIBER! 


And we've done two new thing's in Manado - crossed the road and rode in an open door taxi.        

No comments:

Post a Comment