Wednesday 12 September 2012

Connor Update - 7 days to Geelong. 9 to Indonesia

There are 7 days until the 12-13 hour car trip down to Geelong. I am a bit apprehensive but I am looking forward to the plane ride... games on the plane... Te he he... Don't tell my parents!

I just found out that the fist 6 letters on the key-board spells the last name of the man who made who made the computer/key-board: qwerty: apparently?

I told Ms. Shultz, my teacher, that we had a blog, and she let me look it up. She added it to the favorites on the computer, (you know the one on the bar up the top) so my class could look at where we're at in Indonesia. How cool!

Now 9 days until we fly out and are in Indonesia. We've got these pink squares stuck up on the wall with Indonesian and English phrases on them. Ive been jumping around the house saying "sampia jumpa lagi" (see you later) just because it sounds a bit ... well ... jumpy.

Because both year 6 classes finished the 'premiers reading challenge' we are having an ice-cream-sundae party, but I'm away the day that it is on... I am quit disappointed about it. Mind you I'm going to see my sponsor kids... Much better than 'ice-cream-sundaes'.      

Me and my Uncle Andrew at a cool cafe in Geelong

No comments:

Post a Comment