Friday 28 September 2012

This Moment....Mothers

This moment I am blessed to have met these incredible women. Every day these women are challenged to feed, clothe, house and educate their children.
This moment I am glad I have experienced their joy in the midst of some fairly BIG, CRAZY challenges. One Mother had to watch her little boy not respond to medical treatment and die. Another only just survived an ectopic pregnancy because funds came through for her surgery at the very last moment. They choose JOY. Truly inspirational and inspiring when sometimes all my challenges amount to are untidy bedrooms and grumpy kids because they have not had enough sleep! I CHOOSE joy.
This moment I am remembering all the other incredible Mum's I know and how everyday they are challenged (in many different ways) and how everyday they dream BIG for their kids and how everyday they care for their kids and how every day they love their kids, just like the Mums I have met this week.
This moment I am so grateful for my kids and for giving me the opportunity to be able to say, "My name is Triniti and I am a Mummy."
This moment I am also grateful that we can support these Mums by providing a small amount of money each month to help with food, clothing, education and housing.



This moment I am thankful.

1 comment: