Monday 24 September 2012

Kenzi..A Day With Mega

Yesterday we went and visited our sponsor kid called  Mega. Mega is a kind and loving girl.
We went to her home and gave her a journey girl and a bag with 1 handball and school supplies. Mega's home was very clean and tidy. She showed us her bedroom which she shares with her Mum and Dad. It was very small.
After she showed us around her house we took Mega and her Mum to the shopping mall. Mega suggested a place to eat and we went and ate there. I had spaghetti with pasta sauce with a sprig of parsley on the top. (I know it is not very Indonesian, but at least it was Italian!) I also had a frozen jelly milkshake that was uniquely Indonesian.
Then we went to the Lollipop Play Centre. Mega and I had lots of fun and we went on a tree top ride. Even though we didn't speak the same language we just kept on looking at each other and laughing.
Then we went to a pink shop which i do not know the name of. It was ALL girl! Mega was able to buy some beautiful hair clips and bands. I bought a beautiful rabbit necklace with my special spending money.
Then we went grocery shopping with Mega and her Mum. That was very good.
We then had to say good bye which was the worst part of the day.




Now I have a new sister!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great day Kenzi :) What beautiful smiles you both have!!!

    Michelle Chrimes

    ReplyDelete