Tuesday 18 September 2012

Travelling with Kidlets 101

Connor and Kenzi just happen to be pretty great at travelling, but after 12 hours in the car even I am a little bit ready to cry, scream or get out and walk!
To ward off those feeling in all of us we put together 2 special travel packs.
One is an activity pack. I have 6 envelopes for each kid. Every 2 hours they receive one of these packs. During our trip down I will photograph and show you the activities. They are fun, relatively mess free, but will keep them pretty occupied when they are not sleeping.







The other is their special snack pack. Because it is a special trip they do get to have more than their fair share of sugary treats, but they are limited by the space in their tackle boxes. The tackle boxes allow for special treat tasting, but not going overboard...and once it is all gone there is no more.


I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Trin they r such great ideas, u will have to remind me of these wen my boys grow up :)
    Luv ash

    ReplyDelete