Tuesday 25 September 2012

Manado

We have arrived in Manado safe and sound. 

We continue to be blown away by the great weather, our health and that no luggage has gone missing. 

We are all experiencing a little cabin fever after three confronting days, cold showers (some of the days), washing with buckets the others, strange sights, sounds, smells and tastes. 

We had a quick stop at Makassar on the way. Amazing flights every step of the way. 

We are currently one by one going through having hot showers. 

I have found out that we will be going back to the family I visited back in 2009. This was something I was wondering if it would happen, but do not feel emotionally ready to do so. In an earlier post I provided a photo of the child who died a little while after that visit. Tomorrow may be another big day. 

My two sons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment